Saturday, December 8, 2007


Hello to everyone,
Look at the trailer, it's come along way hasn't it. I am so proud of it. I am calling it finished, but I still want to put some spot lights on it for night time loading and unloading. I will get to it one day.
Just a quick note on the last few days, they have been stressful. Amy and I both have not felt real well. Hunter acted out and got in trouble at school then at home. SAS remains tense but I am feeling better about my decision to make a move due to more poor leadership decisions and money problems. I don't think I am alone in leaving. It looks like up to six others are also going with me now. We will have to see when it all shakes out. The school continues to surprise us, especially Amy, with what kind of kids are there. I feel it is a sign of the world, but it is hard to explain that to Amy and calm or comfort her. I sure wish I knew how. I don't feel it would be different somewhere else but am willing to look. I hope it will all calm down and settle.
I hope all of you are doing good. I am sitting at TCC and so far having a steady day. Can't wait to go home and get back in bed.
Till next time,
Jeff
To see a start to finish picture guide of the trailer, Go to my Picasa site on the R column and go to the trailer group.

No comments: