Saturday, June 7, 2008

Scuppernong Vine Pergolas



Hello To Everyone,

The last two days have been pretty good. I worked at Care on Thursday for a 24 hour shift and had a decent shift. Then on Friday, Amy and I went to Homestead Hollow while Hunter went to a friends house on the lake for the day. The craft show was OK but not as big as last year. Hunter seemed to have a good time but was sun burnt and tired when he got home. Amy and I even ventured into the lake on the spur of the moment from a friends lot and pier. The only problem was that I forgot that I had my contacts in and ended up hurting my left eye by trying to get out a contact that was not even there when I came up out of the water. The water felt so good. I do not remember when the last time I went for a swim in the a lake. When we got home, I went up and put the finishing touches on the pergolas since dad had found toppers for the 4x4 post. Here is a link to the pictures of it. http://picasaweb.google.com/everyoneknowsjeff/ScuppernongVinePergolas

I am now at TCC for the day. I work Care tomorrow for 24. Then swap back to nights at TCC for two weeks starting Monday night. Amy leaves to go to Georgia for the week on Monday morning, so I guess I will work and sleep all week. Tuesday night is the VFD meeting and I do not look forward to it. I sure hope everyone will come in with open minds so that we can work threw the problem at hand and get on with normal operations.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and I will talk to you Monday night.

Jeff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish things could be the way it was when I first joined the department. I'll be waiting and hanging til something changes.