Sunday, November 30, 2008

A thought for us during this christmas season with the help of Casting Crowns


Hello to everyone,

I am at TCC for the 5th day this week and am ready for a break. I go to Still Waters for a 48 hour shift tomorrow, but at least it is a change in scenery.

Amy and Hunter got home safely from ATL on Saturday night. They stayed at the Rogers till tonight and are now on the way HOME. Yes, I said home. Amy and I are going to work threw some additional issues, but have missed each other and have come to an agreement to work threw our differences and road blocks together as a family. This means a lot to me and I will continue to pray and work hard to make my family happy and one again. Thank you all for your support and words of encouragement over the last few weeks. I know that all is not healed nor perfect, but I also know that with love, all things are possible.

I will talk to everyone later in the week.

JEFF

No comments: