Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas stress is upon me.

My Amazon.com Wish List

Hello to everyone,

As we have passed Thanksgiving, It is now time for all the stresses of Christmas and gift purchasing to emerge on us. This time of year is always stressful on me, even with most of my gift decisions already made and for that much, mostly ready for pick up. There are always a few gifts that seem to be hard for me to find or figure out.

Then it comes to the question at hand that I never can answer, "What do you want for Christmas?". I am a dreamer of things, but really do not care one way or the other. Yes I dream of a lot of things, but they are dreams and not needs. But since I was told that my wish list was small the other day, I have gone in and made a true dream list on amazon. The button above will take you to that list and just knock yourself out from it. Just kidding.

Now, a little soap box about Christmas time. I love Christmas, I just hate the stresses of Christmas and that brings me down. I ask all of you to reflect on the value of your family during this time and devote quality time with them. I am not one that has done this well in the past, but want to try hard this year to make more time to relax and love with my family. Unfortunately, I have to work Christmas Eve, but plan on spending the day with them and some more days around that time.

For those that need to know a few crucial dates for December, I will give you the important dates that I know of for my family. 4th is WHS Band concert at 6:30pm, 6th is WHS parades in Sycamore and Sylacauga, 11th is Hunter's performance at CVMC for the tree lighting, 13th is the White family Christmas day, 19th is Early School Dismissal day and of course the 25th - Christmas day

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving weekend and it was safe for you all.

And the last thing for today.

ROLL TIDE ROLL !


No comments: