Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday morning and I am sleepy

Good morning everyone,

It is now Monday here at TCC. Let me tell you, I did not want to get up this morning.
Not much other than work to tell you about. Friday was another day here at TCC till 2:30. I headed home and Hunter and I refinished one of the marching snares with a recovering. I meant to get a picture but forgot, but let me tell you IT LOOKED GOOD.

I worked a new job Saturday and Sunday. I worked down at Still Waters Fire Department. It was a laid back job and I liked it a lot. I did not get to run a call, but they have nice equipment and the people seem very nice. I will let you know further later.

I stayed a Wind Creek with Andrea Saturday night instead of driving all the way back to save gas and not have to get up so early Sunday.

I hope all of you had a good Easter Sunday. I am working everyday this week, so I will check in with you sometime during the week.

Jeff

No comments: