Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday morning at TCC

Good Morning everyone,

I am sitting here at my desk at TCC. It is now Saturday morning and I hope most of you are having a relaxing weekend. I will bring you up to date.

I left you on January 9 so we will pick up there. I did get off and had a nice evening. We had dinner early and I was in bed by 8:30.

Thursday; Worked at Care. It was a rainy day but went pretty good. We had training on the new tough book computers that we will be using for our patient data input. Only had to run one call, but it was to Birmingham. It did get stormy here just as I was getting off work but we did not get the severe stuff like other parts of the state. I again got home at a decent hour, making it possible for me to get some more rest. It sure was nice.

Friday; I SLEPT IN !! Did some errands on the way to work in Birmingham. Most importantly, I picked up the sound board stand for the school. At TCC, we were busy. I stayed here last light, but slept like a dream.

So now it is Saturday, We have been real busy with LifeSaver flights. I look forward to heading home shortly and having some more time at home. I have to be back here in the morning at 6:30 am so I will attempt to get to bed early bu who knows.

I will talk to you tomorrow.

Jeff

No comments: