Monday, August 20, 2007

Not much to say, just tired.

Hello everyone,

As I sit here at TCC "working", I have gotten a couple of things done on my blog site for you to take note of. The first is that I have my friend Dave's 911 site logo for his link done. I have also gotten my Photo site started. I will be putting pictures here for all of you to see. I don't guess most of you know that I love photography and especially enjoy nature photography. I hope you will check out my pictures every once and awhile and see some of my photos. There is also some photos from other sites and places there to see. Let me know what you think.

We have been very busy here today with some awful patient reports to relay. I won't even go into some of the calls due to how bad they have been. I don't enjoy days like today, but it does make it interesting.

Amy and I rode to Birmingham together today. We had to run to Talladega for her to do some more paperwork for the school system. Then we made our way over to B'ham by I-20, stopping in Moody at Cracker Barrel for some lunch. She dropped me at work and went shopping. Hunter gets to stay at Nana's tonight so she could do this. I'm sure he is not suffering any.

I can't wait to get home and get some sleep. I did not rest good last night after sleeping some during the day yesterday. I will be at SAS tomorrow, so I will catch up with all of you on Wednesday.

No comments: