Friday, May 30, 2008

Sounds of Summer 2008


hello everyone,
Its been a full week for us here at our home. Actually, we stayed at the Rogers Wednesday and Thursday while Hunter went to Sounds of Summer drum class. The picture above is Hunter with his refurbished set of drums for this year. He seemed to enjoy the camp. Amy and I enjoyed relaxing somewhat over the couple of days. Here is a link to a video of Hunter's performance on Thursday afternoon. He is to the left, second one in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08ILnF56Xv8
There are some pictures from the camp also in the picture link to the right column.
Of course I am TCC today and will be back on Sunday again. Next week is full if I work at Care like they are wanting me to. Hunter and I have to work on the drum line as much as possible to make sure it gets done and is ready for marching season. It will be here before we can blink if we don't watch.
Not much other to report on. I hope everyone is having a good summer so far. I will be back soon.
Jeff

No comments: